• i like this topic but it is not in understand able method

0 0%
  • it is useful and should be continued

3 100.00%
  • it should be discontinued

0 0%
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: dear all this is the new topic related to time towards devotional

will wait sir for meditation link
    you can upload on dropbox or google drive

Post Thanks / Like

here is the 10mins relaxation meditation with light hypnosis, i have tried to reach all and letting to have a try.
    and i have some condition before trying this,

1. i am not your master, i am just a guide.
    2. just keep all your thinkings and worries out and try for best result,
    3. who ever try this should inform your opinion for next step.

here is the tips for keeping your thought out- just before starting it just think this once, you have involved in every work with full of mind to this material world, then why not you leave all for 10mins for the sake you your own.
    and please wear earphones not any other outer speakers.
    and here is the link
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/97xhfss2uq...st%20relax.wav
    Last edited by karanth; 05-10-2014 at 02:43 AM.

3. Thanks bs home thanked for this post
    Likes bs home liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

thank you so much will listen at night

Post Thanks / Like

everyone know about tape-recorder and tv, it is very relative to our life.
    it can play only the cassette which we put and tv can play on the channel which we select. it is not independent. like wise our mind can do. it is not independent, it is dependent on what we play. its not only affective to only one it also effects our surroundings. if we play an devotional song in tape recorder, not only you close your eye and enjoy, every one who is with you also try to close there eye for a moment and try to listen and enjoy, like wise if you play disco in that same recorder not only you shake your legs and hands, the people who are nearer to you will also do the same. like wise what our mind do will effect to us and our surroundings. stop the players with in you, or try to play good cassette with in you and become divine and make the surrounding to divine. do not spoil your time and life only by drilling about this material world, it was before you came and it will remain after you go. stay constant in every situation, what comes is not permanent, every thing will change.always try to think this, if any one hurt me today, i start to drill about that for few days, but one day i will relax and come out ,but i wasted my time for that by drilling that for few days.what is the use of it, it was not permanent or it did not affect anything to me, only i thought and felt bad and started drilling on same thing day and night and wasted all my time.

6. Thanks bs home thanked for this post
    Likes bs home liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

where is god ?
    here is the message i am getting.
    usually i wont see tv or listen to radio and all, but unfortunately when i see i feel very hurt by media and there shows.
    just some days ago i saw some programs, it was all about some small and famous temples, and one church, buddist temple and one small dargah...really i felt happy for spending my time to watch that type of places and felt as i am there.but when they took interview of some people over there really my eyes was filled with tears towards innocent peoples.
    everyone was happy to offer some or the other things to there temples and they would visit that places regularly atleast for twice a year or when there are in problem!!!!!!!! oh god.
    if there wishes is not fulfilled over there than everyone thinks there is no god and no one visit over there again. we think and and go to holy places and offer something to that god if he gives child when we asked, solve my problem when i need, should donate some money when i need, should give him or her whom i love other wise we declare there is no god present in that place and it is not holy place!!!!!!!

dear all, so only god is within us. he very well knows we are in stupid way and search him every where but not with in us...
    do you know why holy places gives us pleasant mind and peace within us till we stay there!!
    its because we are in front of cleaned mirror and we are seeing the god who is within us over there.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bshome View Post
    will wait sir for meditation link
    you can upload on dropbox or google drive
    Quote Originally Posted by karanth View Post
    here is the 10mins relaxation meditation with light hypnosis, i have tried to reach all and letting to have a try.
    and i have some condition before trying this,

1. i am not your master, i am just a guide.
    2. just keep all your thinkings and worries out and try for best result,
    3. who ever try this should inform your opinion for next step.

here is the tips for keeping your thought out- just before starting it just think this once, you have involved in every work with full of mind to this material world, then why not you leave all for 10mins for the sake you your own.
    and please wear earphones not any other outer speakers.
    and here is the link
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/97xhfss2uq...st%20relax.wav
    how to do meditation
    i mean to say method
    ================================================

.::Life is like a flat. It's up to you how to decorate it::.

zindagi main bahut gham milengay,
    sach mano to achay dost bahut kam milengay,
    jis mod pay chhod dengay sab saath tera ,
    usi mod par Gol Gappay khatay hum milengay!

Post Thanks / Like

nothing to worry just follow it with your earphone..and it will do its work, just relax and sit in comfortable place...

10. Thanks capricorn thanked for this post
    Likes capricorn liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

what is meditation and what is the benefits from that and why should i do it....
    meditation is the way to find my own self and feel full of true happiness within, mainly it teaches calm, peace and free from all our worries and from all our unwanted mental discomfort.
    from the time of our birth we think and believe this material body as permanent and keep on moving on it.
    and here is an example for what we are doing in our life,
    think that i have one muddy pot with me, it is made up of mud and it is well burnt and i can store what ever i need in that. it is only the media to store my necessary things but it is not my all source through out my life. and also it can be lost or demolished when ever it is needed. what ever colour it may be but it is made up of one element called mud.it is only one necessary thing which we need through out our life to store any thing we need.
    like wise we have bought this body or creator has given this body to fill our necessary thing and also he has kept our body in him and also he stays within us.our body is made of five simple elements and we have to return it to them when we leave from here and it is called as death. whole universe is sourounded by this five elements. so we cannot see other things and find the real and true happiness in outer means. it is just like seeing a rope fallen down in dark and thinking it as snake.
    so if we want find anything we should get into within us and find the truth. in outer means what ever we see will not be permanent and gives us fulfillness because it is the illusion caused or shadow of our own. it is only illusion and indirectly teaching us all is within us. to find this and get this there is only one called meditation, means getting within us.

now hope all will try to get within you and search your own happiness and fulfillment, which you cannot find in outer world or which no one can give you. keep your body and mind healthier not because you came, it is just because you need it to find the truth and return it safely to there owners.

Post Thanks / Like

when i wear colour glass to my eye, i see everything in same colour, i cannot see any thing in its natural colour, so if i want to see anything in its originality i should remove my eye glass and see it. like wise we cannot see and feel divine power with this natural eye, to see divine power we should open our divine eye which is with in us.. this eye which i believe can show me only the thing which is made of five element. the five element which we see around us are water, air, fire, sky, mud. which is made of this five element and lives in this five element cannot show me other thing, because without knowing the taste of sugarcane, we cannot explain it or feel it. there was five blind and they had one master. he took them to see an big elephant, there one touched it trunk, and other one touched its leg, other touched its tail , other touched its nose, and other touched its stomach and master told to explain elephant.
    there explain was like this,
    1. told it is in bend shape and sharp at end and it is very smooth to touch.
    2. told it is long and in at bottom it is fat and it is very rough.
    3.told that it is little bit long and has some hair on it and very thin and rough to touch.
    4. told it is very long and rough to touch and it has holes at the end.
    5.told it round and very big and rough to touch.
    if we try to understand divine and divine power with our outer experience same funny things will happen and we will not get proper answer towards it and we wont understand anything about that in its real fact and so only people start there fight towards it, saying that there own thing is correct, but unfortunatly all will be wrong, but who saw it really wont go to that fight because, he very well knows how is that and there is no chance to mislead him. so only we say only empty vessels make the noice and not the filled vessels.
    so if you need to know and feel the exact meaning of happiness and power of supreme we should remove the glass and close the outer eye and try to open our inner eye. may all feel it and let all achieve there goal and let all fill with there own happiness.

Post Thanks / Like

usefull for me

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread Information